THIS WORKSHOP IS FULL. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT NEBLI NEXT YEAR.
I was first introduced to Bird Language many years ago listening to tracker & naturalist Jon Young's teachings on cd. Then in 2007, I attended a workshop in Plainfield VT with Dan Gardoqui (co-founder of the White Pines Program) and was intrigued by the collective approach to watching birds & bird behavior. Many years later, Jon & Dan published, What the Robin Knows that pulled it all together in a wonderfully comprehensive book. Last year I finally had the opportunity to take the New England Bird Language Intensive which offers a deep dive into Bird Language, and it moved me not only as a birder but as a person.
This year, I'm thrilled to be joining the team of mentors leading the New England Bird Language Intensive offered this year in southern New Hampshire. Cost for the weekend is $475 which includes meals, lodging & instruction. I do hope you'll join me!
What is the New England Bird Language Intensive (NEBLI)?
- This intensive is a course designed to teach you how to identify, interpret and appreciate the wonderful world of birds.
- Spend a long weekend studying the birds within the context of a naturalist community. Beginners and experts alike come together to observe and share their knowledge and love for the birds.
Who is the New England Bird Language Intensive for?
- Anyone curious to discover more about the world of birds.
- Not a “birder”? This workshop is also great for hikers, hunters, and nature enthusiasts of all sorts. Basically, if you spend time outside, you’ll learn a TON from this experience.
- Beginners and experienced birders are invited to join. This course is designed to meet people at all levels. In fact, it’s not uncommon for folks to return to NEBLI for a 2nd or 3rd time!
For more details and to register please visit: http://bit.ly/NEBLI2018